Call for Friskis YOGA Instructors
Published on January 10, 2020
Dear Friskis member,
You are a regular Friskis participant, you love yoga and you would like to go for new challenges? Then this open call for a new yoga instructor is for YOU.
Yoga is an important part of our activities in Friskis. Friskis yoga is based on traditional, but safe exercises (asanas) for breathing, flexibility, strength and balance. It is well suited for all fitness levels. Friskis yoga is gentle and meditative, but also dynamic and physical: yoga is training for both body and soul.
What are the requirements to become a Friskis yoga instructor?
- You have been active within the organization for a minimum of one year either as a volunteer or as a member;
- you have experience in training yoga (preferably at least one year) and you have tried out Friskis yoga sessions;
- you have a great body awareness, posture and yoga technique, and also the capacity to instruct yoga exercises and technique;
- you feel at ease in communicating in English and, last but not least,
- you are able to commit for a minimum of two years as a yoga instructor, preferably more.
What can you expect from Friskis Brussels?
We make a long term investment in our instructors. So you can expect regular follow-up sessions and training here in Brussels and in Sweden to ensure that you are up to date on the latest trends.
How you can apply?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31st of January 2020, including a motivation letter describing yourself and your involvement in Friskis&Svettis. Tell us why you would make the ideal candidate.
What are the key dates to remember?
- A selection test will be organized first half of February 2020.
- Theoretical training (Ettan) in English 19-22.03.2020 (in Lillsved).
- Specific practical yoga training for which you could choose one of the three alternative dates in 2020: 22.4-26.4 (in Jonkoping), 20.-24.5 (in Lillsved) or 3.-7.6 (in Lillsved).
Meanwhile, we are happy to answer all questions related to the present call, do not hesitate to contact us would you have any further questions.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
With warm Friskis greetings,
Your follow up coaches: Monica, Senta, Sophie and Tarja