Friskis Spin sessions resume on 25th June – registration mandatory
Published on June 25, 2020
Good news everyone! Friskis is pleased to announce that we are also resuming our Spin sessions in a limited capacity. Starting from Thursday 25th June 2020 until the 17th July, we will be offering 1 Spin Session each week in our JIMS BXL Jourdan venue on Thursdays. This is in addition to the over 20 sessions a week that we are already offering at our other venues. We can also announce that our popular Saturday Barbell Intervals sessions have also been extended until until the 17th July.
In order to guarantee that social distancing guidelines are respected, we will be limiting the maximum number of participants to each session (max 12 participants).
To that end, we kindly request that all participants register online for each session here by indicating your name and email address. This is now mandatory for all our sessions (both outdoor and indoor).
It is very important for us to have an accurate count of the participants so that we can organize ourselves accordingly, so, if you have registered for a session and then, for whatever reason, you cannot attend we kindly ask you to please update the portal and remove your name as soon as possible, but at least two hours before the starting time.
Furthermore our venues has issued the following rules to participate in the sessions (these rules may very slightly depending on the venue):
- respect of the 1m50 physical security distance between participants;
- maximum 12 participants (including the host, so 11 members max);
- on top of her/his own material each participant must bring a towel/mat to cover the floor;
- wearing a mask is mandatory when entering and moving around the building (including reception desk, hall, stair cases, sanitary installations, offices of the admin personnel) but not mandatory in the sports hall itself, as long as there is ample distance between participants;
- Hand gel has to be used before and after the session;
- the temperature may be taken of all incoming persons when they enter the building.
- Warning: changing rooms and showers are closed until further notice and are thus currently unavailable, so until then, we recommend that all members show up directly in their sports clothes
- JIMS BXL: dis-infecting JIMS machines & material by the participants before and after the training is required.
Here is the current schedule of the Spin and Barbell sessions in June and July:
- Thursday 19:15-20:15, Spinning Distance with Annika
- Saturday 10:00-11:15, Barbell Intervals with Tarja
Venues (more information on the website under “venues”)
- JIMS BXL Jourdan – (Rue Gray 54,1040 Etterbeek)
These sessions, like all Friskis sessions are for our members + non-members who can join once for free (try out card).
As always, our priority is for the safety and well-being of our members so we ask all participants to respect the social distancing guidelines during the sessions.
We look forward to Friskis & Svetting with you all again.