Terms & Conditions
- On joining Friskis&Svettis Brussels, the member accepts and agrees to be bound by these conditions of membership.
- Payment of the membership (minimum term: 5 months) will entitle the member to attend any of the classes (as indicated on the card) until the expiry date mentioned on the card.
- Should you lose your membership card, please contact Friskis&Svettis Brussels for replacement.
- The membership card is personal and non-transferable. The card is only valid in combination with a recent photograph of the holder, his/her name, signature and membership number.
- Membership fees are not refundable under any circumstance except for medical reasons for which a medical certificate will be required. Membership is reimbursed on a pro-rata basis as from the date of presentation of the membership card together with the medical certificate to the person in charge of membership administration.
- Since January 2018, all members of Friskis&Svettis Brussels are covered by an injury insurance (special forms are available at our different venues).
- You must be at least 12 years old to attend classes.
Exception: Children aged 8-11 are offered “children allowed” sessions, where they train together with a parent/adult. These classes are clearly identified as “children allowed” classes on our schedule. Children train for free at these specific classes – for insurance reasons we however strongly recommend that these kids also get a kids membership card.
Children aged 2-12 are offered Family and Family Fys sessions where they work out with a parent/adult. The children will need to have a kids membership card to join the Family and Family Fys sessions.
- Friskis&Svettis Brussels is not responsible for the loss of personal items or damage to personal property either on the premises or in the car park.
- The board of Friskis&Svettis Brussels reserves the right to amend and add to these conditions of membership and rules as it sees fit and the member shall observe any amended or additional conditions or rules so made.
- Membership and activity fees may be reviewed at any time.
- Friskis&Svettis Brussels will only use the information you provide to administer your membership and to send you information relating to Friskis&Svettis Brussels.
- Photographs may be taken and/or video recordings be made in connection with Friskis&Svettis Brussels events and/or classes, for use on our website, social media, in the press, Friskis&Svettis Brussels marketing materials and other publications. By participating at such event and/or class, you consent to Friskis&Svettis Brussels photographing/video recording and using your image and likeness.