The F&S Election Committee needs YOU
Published on March 6, 2020
Dear Members of Friskis&Svettis Brussels,
as you know, Friskis&Svettis is a volunteer run organization aiming at (from article 4 from the statutes)
- Promoting physical exercises to as many as possible following the concept of Friskis&Svettis.
- Increasing the awareness of positive health benefits of physical exercises and healthy living.
- Proposing a preventive service for a good health.
- Promoting a well being feeling to all our members.
- Promoting and committing to a sportive practice without doping.
In order to achieve these goals, a board is elected every year with a rotation. The election committee is working on the task to propose the best possible board for the next General Assembly which will take place at the end of April 2020 (date To Be Confirmed). But in order to do that that we REALLY need you: We want YOU to be a CANDIDATE FOR THE BOARD!
The candidate should have been a volunteer within the club for at least 3 years and have a good knowledge of how the club functions.
You are also :
- Committed to continue the vision, work done by the current board to make our club more impactful in people’s sportive lives ;
- Motivated to give some time (1 meeting/month in the board and some preparation in between) to help Friskis&svettis to continue its mission ;
- Ready to adopt a flexible, open and empowering management style with the teams working hands in hands with the board: i.e. live the values of Friskis
Then we would like to talk with you.
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) before March 15th 2020 for a phone call with the election committee.
The Election Committee